Sewer Line Repairs
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Sewer Line Repair, Replacement & Cleaning Services
Elite Rooter does more than just clear your drains. We offer several sewer services – such as sewer line repair, sewer line replacement and sewer line cleaning – to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Pipe Relining Process
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes; seal cracks and holes; and fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
Trenchless Pipe Repair Services
Plumbing Services Without Harming Your Property
When you find yourself in need of pipe services, you can trust our team at Elite Rooter to provide you with trenchless repairs or replacements. We understand that it can be quite stressful to find your pipes cracked, leaking, or infiltrated by tree roots. Your home is likely your largest investment, and we intend on helping you protect it. An issue with your sewer or water pipes should not be ignored, as it can lead to serious damage. In the event that you have increased your household size or water usage, you may need to have larger pipes installed.
We know that the idea of having sewer or water line work can be very overwhelming and dreadful. You may have seen a neighbor or two have this type of work done in the past and their property looked a lot like a construction zone. Fortunately, we have a less-invasive solution to offer you: trenchless repairs.
What is the Traditional Repair Method?
Sewer line repair is typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
What is Trenchless Pipe Repair?
Problems with your sewer and water lines can lead to cracked, corroded, or burst pipes. We use advanced technology which does not require digging in order to repair your water lines and sewer pipes efficiently. Our plumbing service experts knows exactly what steps are required to keep your yard and home in good shape while we work. This is done through a proven technique which restores your pipes while leaving your landscaping as it was when we arrived.
There are a number of advantages to trenchless repairs instead of the alternative:
- This process is done very quickly, usually in one day.
- This process is less invasive and intrusive.
- This process does not destroy your landscaping or property.
- This process typically saves both time and money.
Thanks to Elite Rooter, sewer line replacement doesn’t mean destroyed yards, ruined driveways or devastated parking lots. Elite Rooter’s trenchless sewer line repair causes less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is our next step in quality sewer maintenance with less environmental impact.
We make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
Free Estimates. No Trip Fee. Elite Rooter Guarantee.
Elite Rooter Philosophy
- Always free estimates.
- Never an overtime charge or trip charge.
- We charge by the job, not by the hour, so you know the price BEFORE we start.
- All repair warrantied and guaranteed.
Elite Rooter Mission
The goal of Elite Rooter in all of our locations, is to provide the most professional plumbing service possible. As a result of our quality service, and professional plumbers, we have been building customer loyalty & trust since day one.